Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Primary Responsibility: Supports HR functions such as recruiting,
staffing, HR transactions, onboarding, training, and employee
relations activities and investigations for the various location(s)
functions, and manages major initiatives and events for assigned
area(s) or operational function(s).
- Inputs and maintains employee data in company Human Resource
Information System (HRIS) and ensures compliance with all local,
state and federal laws.
- Ensures appropriate files are maintained as current, including
re-certifications and updates.
- Manages location site initiatives and events as needed by
conducting event site searches, and serving as point of contact for
event planning. Manages logistics/vendors, including venue/hotel,
food and beverage, audio visual, room set, rooming list, décor, VIP
arrangements, and ground transportation for HR events as
- Manages onsite event and ensures accuracy of information for a
successful outcome and steps up to resolve any problems that might
occur by managing event budget, tracking expenses for adherence,
advising senior leadership on budget status, and analyzing event
success via preparing reports and making suggestions for
- Compiles and analyzes various reports as needed or as
What Experience You Need
Qualifications & Experience:
• Associates' Degree or High School Diploma. Bachelor's Degree
• Three (3) years human resources experience or a combination of
human resources and other relevant professional experience.
What Could Set You Apart
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, flexibility,
demonstrated sense of urgency, and consistent delivery on
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Savannah , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Pooler, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!