IT Administrator - Desktop, Systems, End-user, Hardware/PC, WiFi
Posted on: February 23, 2021
If you are a IT/IS Administrator with a background in
Desktop/systems and/or end-user support and administration, we have
a role open in the Savannah area.
This role will be responsible for system and desktop, hardware,
software and light networking support of the local sites in the
Savannah, GA area as well as maintaining connectivity to other
This Work Will Include
- Desktop/hardware installs and support
- Installation of SW and HW on current, new systems and
- Hardware, cabling, networking, and other physical support.
- Support of networking capabilities, including routing, WIFI,
Bluetooth, all similar tools.
- Responding to end-user issues with regards to hardware,
software, network issues, including work with with printers,
What You Need for this Position
We are looking for candidates with at least a year of progressive
IT support experience, including:
- Computer hw and SW installs, updates, upgrades, and
- Working experience mobile and remote connectivity, specifically
with Windows CE, Wifi systems, etc.
- Light networking exposure/experience is desired, including
exposure/experience in managing switches, routers & firewalls.
- Strong communications skills, with the patience and the ability
to work and communicate technical and complex concepts to both
technical and non-technical end users.
So, if you are a IT Administrator with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RH- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Russ Holland - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Savannah , IT Administrator - Desktop, Systems, End-user, Hardware/PC, WiFi, IT / Software / Systems , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!