IT Project Manager - Infrastructure Projects
Company: Fortune 500
Posted on: June 24, 2022
IT Infrastructure Project ManagerPosition Type: Long-Term
Contract or Contract-to-HireLocation: Remote / Savannah, GAJob
Description:Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential
- Develops, maintains, and monitors project schedule.
- Plan and manage cutover activities during any new project or
- Assists in the preparation and review of Statements of Work
(SOW) describing project scope, deliverables, assumptions, and
estimated costs. Ensures the SOW meets the expectations of the
- Assists with the development of work breakdown structures,
project plans, and skills required. to develop and implement
- Manages scope change requests and quality reviews.
- Manages projects under general supervision using standard
project management protocols.Additional Functions:
- Consults with business unit management and reviews proposals to
determine goals, timeline, budget, procedures, staffing
requirements and assignment of resources. .
- Excellent presentation design and delivery skills. .
- Ability to lead/facilitate cross-functional teams and meetings.
- Participates in design reviews for implementation projects.
- Analyzes and evaluates results of project activities before
preparing recommendations for changes and compilation of necessary
- Demonstrated competence in risk management, issue tracking,
change management and requirements gathering. .Other Requirements:
- Experience with planning and executing IT infrastructure
centric projects - network deployments, operating system updates,
server/storage upgrades and data center migrations.
- Proficiency with project management tools.
- Certified Project Manager (CPM), Project Management
Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgM), and / or
Scrum Master certification preferred.
Keywords: Fortune 500, Savannah , IT Project Manager - Infrastructure Projects, IT / Software / Systems , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!