Technical Data Associate II
Company: PDS Defense, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
PDS Defense is seeking an -Technical Data Associate II for an
open position in Savannah, GA. Position Purpose:
- Under general supervision, generates basic reports and
documents and supports the control and release of technical data.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, gathering,
organizing, generating, processing and supporting data and
information. Essential Functions:
- Supports project leaders/management in the creation of data
packages/reports and reviews technical data to ensure legibility,
verifies accuracy and completeness to proper format and procedures.
- Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes
recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in
accordance with approved procedures.
- Under direction, exercises creativity and initiative to remove
system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within
- Works with internal and external customers to identify,
research and resolve data integrity issues.
- Assists in the development of manuals and training materials
for the function.
- Assists in maintaining and controlling technical data to
support internal/external customers and/or document/work packages.
- Tracks and monitors job status through workflow processes. .
- When required, participates on work teams to achieve department
goals and improve processes. .
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical
developments within the given function/discipline. .
- Perform other duties as assigned. Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years working in an office administrative function supporting
data management initiatives.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- High degree of proficiency with office software packages (Word,
- Experience with project planning software preferred.
- Prior company experience preferred. Other Requirements:
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work
is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position
with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve
process/system problems under general direction For Additional
Information on this Opening Please Contact: Kellye Roberts Direct
Number: -912-257-4867 - Email Your Updated Resume to - PDS Defense,
Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make
a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a
case-by-case basis. The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a
notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination.
For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please
click on the following links: - -and - PDS Defense, Inc. will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay. Please see the - -for more information. As
a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate
in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the
United States. For information, please click on the following link:
- The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. To read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
visit -. -
Keywords: PDS Defense, Inc., Savannah , Technical Data Associate II, IT / Software / Systems , Guyton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...