Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly is seeking Sanitation/Janitorial Associates for a local
food manufacturing facility in the Savannah, GA/ Pooler, GA area
IMMEDIATELY!Great temp-to-hire opportunity with this excellent
company!--Shifts and Compensation:Will be working Weds. 1pm to
7:30pm then Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7am to 7:30pm--Pay
- Requires general cleaning of the manufacturing facility--
- Will need to be willing or know how to drive a forklift--
- Clean restrooms, mop floors, replace paper towels and dump
- Keep break room clean by mopping, sweeping and dumping trash
- Periodically check the outside trash cans and keep the outside
break area--REQUIREMENTS:Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- All tasks on the Master Sanitation List.
- Maintain grounds outside of plant.
- Clean-up on a large scale prior to audits and inspections.
- Trained in the Kerry HACCP program in order to identify
critical steps and other instructions critical to effective
implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety Plan.
- Support for the SQF 2000 System.
- General support of plant production and quality assigned by
- Attend all safety meetings, report any safety
incidents/accidents and understand and follow all Company and Plant
Safety policies and Procedures.--REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to adapt in high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to train on high-reach lift truck for overhead cleaning
- Must be flexible/able-- to work any shift/weekends.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to train on sit-down forklift.
- Ability to train on a floor scrubber.
- Ability to train in the safety handling of chemicals such as
caustics and acids.
- Ability to safely learn to use a pressure washer.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English at a level
to facilitate the understanding of the terminology of the job.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and/or verbal
procedures or instructions.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and the ability to kneel, bend over,
squat, stoop, and carry.
- Ability to work in a warm and dusty environment.
- Ability to organize and plan ahead to maximize job efficiency.
- Ability to work accurately and in a timely manner.Education
and/or Experience :
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Demonstrate communication, organization, and listening skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, neatness, and follow through.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
- Previous forklift experience a plus.
- Previous floor scrubber experience a plus.--Education and
- High school diploma/GED required
- manufacturing and/or sanitation experience a plus
- --These positions are being handled by remote
recruiter,----please do not contact the local Kelly office!Apply on
here today!--#TJP2021_PNI--Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up
to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to
learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's
next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the
evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each
year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and
opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never
imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Savannah , Sanitization/Janitorial Associates, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!