Automotive Service Technicians, Up to $2K Signing Bonus!
Company: Vaden Nissan of Hinesville
Posted on: April 8, 2021
1009 E. Oglethorpe Hwy., Hinesville, GA 31313Automotive Service
TechnicianUp to $2,000 Signing Bonus!NISSAN Certification Preferred
Climate-Controlled Shop!Vaden Nissan of Hinesville is family-owned
and a great place to build and advance a rewarding career!-- We are
hiring experienced Automotive Service Technicians, Mechanics to
join our team. Certified techs are preferred. Enjoy working in our
climate-controlled shop with the latest equipment! Ever thought
about life at the beach?? Come live in a paradise of Beautiful
Beaches! Enjoy salt-water fishing, boating, golfing, etc.
year-round. Make more money than you've ever made with lots of
work! The Vaden family owns and operates nine dealerships in two
states. We have successfully built relationships with thousands of
customers across the Southeast and actively supported several
charities and our community for over 50 years. We value our
employees and invest in their success!We Provide Excellent
- Up to $2,000 Signing Bonus!!
- Relocation Assistance!!
- We will discuss BEATING your current pay! Bring your pay stub
to the interview.
- We will discuss MATCHING your current vacation time
- Rewarding pay based on certifications and experience
- Excellent, ongoing training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance: accident, disability, life, critical
illness and cancer wellness
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Climate-controlled shop with the latest equipment
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive, professional team environmentResponsibilities -
Service Technician, Mechanic:
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs.
- Perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership
and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission,
electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning,
- Document work performed
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Work assigned according to skills/expertise and
- Adhere to company policies, OSHA regulations, and other
city/state mandated regulations
- Keep shop area neat, clean and be able to account for all
dealership-owned toolsQualifications - Service Technician,
- Automotive Service Tech, Mechanic Experience is required
- Certified Techs are preferred
- Candidates must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working
knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment,
alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Valid driver's license and insurable
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and works well on a team
- Upload resume and complete the assessment
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug
screen.Vaden Automotive also owns an alternate transportation
company, two Allstate insurance agencies, a wholesale parts
distribution division, and a management company. -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --We are an equal
Keywords: Vaden Nissan of Hinesville, Savannah , Automotive Service Technicians, Up to $2K Signing Bonus!, Other , Hinesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!