Company: Edwards Interiors, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for an experienced CNC programmer who can program a
variety of CNC machines (waterjets, routers, multi-axis mills and
lathes) to enhance the productivity of our organization. The
successful candidate will perform, under moderate supervision,
duties related to Computer Numerical Control (CNC) programming,
including machining methods, and tooling concepts.
CNC Programmer responsibilities and
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints,
engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic
drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining
parameters, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Creating instructions for machinists.
- Making calculations for programming including sequence of
operations, cutting tools, speeds, feeds, and cutting
- Communicating with engineers and CNC operators.
- Evaluates completed programs by running simulations or
- Modifying existing programs for increased efficiency.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
CNC Programmer qualifications and
- Previous work experience as a CNC Programmer.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Active listening skills.
- Must have good problem-solving skills, and highly detail
- Ability to work independently, work to deadlines and possess
excellent time management skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work after-hours when required.
- Knowledge of safety measures pertinent to each job
Keywords: Edwards Interiors, Inc., Savannah , CNC Programmer, Other , Rincon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!