Customer Advocate Associate
Company: Hargray Communications Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge
technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight?
Then you should join the Hargray team as a Customer Advocate
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been
connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a
local phone company to an industry leader providing residential,
business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications
services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight.
In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our
community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection,
well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues
supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to
excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best
service for our customers.
General Description of Position: Responsible for
taking full ownership of the customer experience by taking incoming
calls, emails, and chats from customers to capture essential
details to fulfill requests, provide resolutions, retain and
identify product packages to suit customer needs. Acts in the best
interest of both the customer and the company with a passion for
delivering the best customer experience possible. Is a team player,
work with other departments to provide solutions, sets
expectations, and follow up with customers as promised to meet
expectations. Recognizes opportunities to add services or updates
packages on customer accounts and ensures customers are in the best
package to fit their needs. Opportunity to work from home with the
ability to commute weekly for weekly visits to the office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers providing customer delight via
telephone, email, or chat and other communication channels to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Promotes "local" feel and recommends Hargray Product and
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities and
customer needs to up-sell accounts.
- Strong relationship building, customer service skills, along
supporting the team in embracing company initiatives and direction
- Participate in regular training sessions to stay up-to-date on
best customer service practices, current, and new products, selling
techniques, and the ability to articulate local and competitive
- Helps and guides customers with billing statements, adjust
billing, handle complaints, product packages, and service
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as
- Help achieve the overall performance goals of the
- A friendly and professional demeanor.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School or Equivalent
- Two or more years of sales experience, preferably including
experience in a Call Center, Customer Service, or
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Multitask, set
priorities, and manage time effectively
- The ability to sit at a workstation for a long duration using a
computer and headset in a call center environment
- Excellent skills in creating an exceptional customer
experience, building rapport, adaptability to different personality
types, and problem-solving capability
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications
- Self-motivated and the ability to function independently with
little or no supervision
- For employees that apply and qualify to work from home must
meet the Home Office Requirements below:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from
other people, activities, and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the
Hargray footprint, this is partly covered as part of your employee
Keywords: Hargray Communications Group, Inc., Savannah , Customer Advocate Associate, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!