Assistant Store Manager
Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assistant Store Manager:
"You are applying for work with PM Savannah LLC, a franchisee of
Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for all facets of the
operation for the assigned shift of a Papa Murphy's store while
continually promoting a culture that embraces the company's core
values of Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
To successfully perform the Assistant Store Manager role an
individual must proficient at all functions outlined for a Shift
Supervisor and be able to accomplish the following, but not limited
to, duties and responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit readiness to take responsibility of a shift by wearing
a clean, wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned
- Complete all daily and weekly store paperwork including, Weekly
Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and labor breakdown reports.
- Travel to bank to purchase change and pick up deposit
- Place and receive food and beverage orders.
- Train team members in all positions in the store.
- Assist the Store Manager with team member orientations and give
hiring recommendations to the Manager.
- Supervise and operate the store independently if needed in the
absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time (e.g.
- Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback
to improve service, and respond to requests for service and
assistance with ease.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
1-2 Years previous supervisory and QSR management
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers and guests.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage various difficult or emotional customer
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Ability to read and apply fundamental math skills, including
weights and measurements.
- Knowledge of store financials, P & L's, break-even analysis,
food cost analysis, labor cost analysis and other financial
information relative to store operations.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that
will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Savannah , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!