Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
As a home health occupational therapist, you will provide one on
one therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using
a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative
solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care
documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time
with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and
independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and
collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families,
nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient
care team to develop and implement a patient specific care and
- Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote
the health and independence of the patient.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's
health and condition using required documents, reports and
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and occupational
- Current and unencumbered license to practice occupational
therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by
- Successful completion of an occupational therapy program at a
school of occupational therapy approved by the American
Occupational Therapy Association or the Council on Medical
Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the
committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the
American Medical Association.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency
required liability insurance to perform home visits.
- One year of occupational therapy experience preferred. If less
than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders
required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or
carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Savannah , Occupational Therapist, Other , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!