Equipment Operator 1 - Hills
Company: Greenwood Communities and Resorts
Location: Hilton Head Island
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Continuously exemplifies Greenwood Communities and
Resorts mission, values and customer service philosophy of GCR in
job performance and in relationships to others. This position is
responsible for operation of golf course maintenance equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Check equipment fluid levels and clean all filters.
- In the event of a malfunction or breakdown, immediately notify
the equipment maintenance personnel and supervisor of the problem
and describe the problem and location of the equipment if left on
- If unsure of proper methods, seek advice or instruction from
- Ensure the least amount of inconvenience to the golfers as
- At the end of each workday, ensure equipment is clean and
- Seek additional responsibilities and be ready for advancement
to Equipment Operator II within two years.
- Work overtime and weekends as required.
- Mowing, edging, and trimming of all golf course grounds to the
expectations of GDC and its guests.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
- Have a basic understanding of the golf course and its
- Able to operate a limited number and type of equipment.
Prefer High School Diploma / GED Diploma
Being around moving machinery
Exposure to marked changes in temperature/humidity
Driving automotive equipment
Exposure to dust, fumes, and gases
Keywords: Greenwood Communities and Resorts, Savannah , Equipment Operator 1 - Hills, Other , Hilton Head Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!