Registered Nurse RN PRN
Company: Caris Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Registered Nurse is responsible for
the nursing care of patients according to the physician's
orders. The RN is responsible for assessing, planning,
implementing, and evaluating total patient care and nursing care
plans for each patient.
- Obtains a medical history and assesses, the patient’s physical
and emotional status, level of competency, home environment, safety
factors, family or household member’s ability to assist with care
and the needs of the patient and what teaching will be
- Serves as the patient’s advocate by providing information on
patient rights, grievance procedures, reimbursement procedures, and
patient/family responsibilities. Involves patient’s family in
developing the Plan of Care.
- Participate's in updating the interdisciplinary care plan every
two weeks including the means of implementing the correct
interventions to attain goals.
- Supervises and directs the care given by the Hospice Aide/CNA &
evaluates such care in accordance with guidelines and
- Observes signs, symptoms and reactions to treatments, and
informs the attending physician and/or Patient Care Coordinator
(PCC) immediately of any changes.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities.
- Participates in on-call rotating schedule and provides back-up
assistance as requested.
- Willing and able to accurately utilize any automated device
required to document in the electronic medical record.
Must be a Registered Nurse licensed in the
state of operation.
Nursing experience required, with experience
in Hospice or Home Health preferred.
Must posses a sound knowledge of nursing
principles, procedures and elements of patient family teaching.
Keywords: Caris Healthcare, Savannah , Registered Nurse RN PRN, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!