Inspector I, Caleb Brett
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to
industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories
and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries,
delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and
Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply
chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered
consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our
customers to power ahead safely.
Caleb Brett: This team provides cargo inspection and analytical
assessment to the world's petroleum, mining, minerals and biofuels
industries. With solutions based on years of expertise, innovation
and advanced analytical capability, we help customers optimize
return on cargoes and them resolve difficult technical
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and adhere to Caleb Brett safety procedures.
- Be able to perform Sampling, gauging and inventory of shore
- Learn Intertek Inspection systems and processes.
- Provide on the job assistance and receive training from more
- To communicate and coordinate with terminal, transport and
Company personnel to promote smooth exercise of duties
- To monitor the availability of the supplies needed for the
above processes, and to make any needs for such supplies known to
the Dispatcher or Coordinator.
- To perform routine equipment calibration, verification and
- To organize and coordinate jobs so that services are rendered,
and reports and samples are submitted in a timely manner.
- To maintain work areas, records and equipment in a clean,
organized and functional condition.
- To verify and communicate the results obtained and to make the
entries into the appropriate media, whether print or electronic,
required to ensure the validity and traceability of the
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have basic grasp of basic mathematics and work in an
- No experience required but be able to master the Essential Job
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ability to work on an on-call basis.
- Cannot have a fear of heights.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs for shore tanks.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable personal
- Must have or be able to obtain a Transportation Worker
Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Model Intertek's 10X Energies at all times within the work
place, practicing business the right way.
- Be aware of and adhere to safety practices and policies to
ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be
affected by your actions at work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with
shifting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to effectively prioritize
and organize workload with efficient time management.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal,
written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Physical requirements to include: Lifting, walking, standing,
reaching, bending, stooping, climbing, squatting and driving.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of
professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our
vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality
Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact
with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed
within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life,
disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national
origin, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment,
all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Keywords: Intertek, Savannah , Inspector I, Caleb Brett, Other , savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!