Are you a customer service driven, motivated teammate searching
for a chance to define your current skills and experience? Do you
long for more variety and excitement in your job?
As a Customer Service Representative with Tanger Outlets, your
work will matter. We ensure a great experience working alongside
other talented and self-motivated people. Our mission is to provide
our shoppers the latest most popular brands at the best prices
anywhere. Join us as we work to provide a compelling shopping
experience for our customers.
If you love servicing customers in an exciting, dynamic, and
fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you.
- Tanger offers a dynamic learning environment in a fun and
- As the face of Tanger, you are a Tanger Ambassador, serving on
the front line to build relationships, help tackle customer
concerns, and deliver superior customer service.
We offer excellent benefits for our part-time team members, to
list a few:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Voluntary Accident/Cancer/Critical Care Insurance
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid time-off
- Rewards and Recognition
So how can you contribute to what we do?
- Exhibit a positive attitude and enthusiastically share the
excitement of Tanger Outlets with shoppers, vendors, and
- Relate to others by listening attentively and assisting
customers with questions to find resolution to problems.
- Answer incoming phone calls cheerfully and greet customers with
a big smile and willingness to assist.
- Encourage customers to participate in TangerClub and collect
customer email addresses.
- Work cohesively with our CSR and management teams to position
Tanger Outlets as a primary shopping destination.
What will you bring to us?
- Your reliability and ability to work flexible hours including
some weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite including Word and
- Possess Cash register and exceptional Customer Service
Partner with Tanger Outlets and be a part of our extraordinary
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT) is a leading
operator of upscale open-air outlet centers that owns, or has an
ownership interest in, a portfolio of 36 centers. Tanger's
operating properties are located in 20 states and in Canada,
totaling approximately 13.6 million square feet, leased to over
2,500 stores operated by more than 500 different brand name
companies. The Company has more than 40 years of experience in the
outlet industry and is a publicly-traded REIT. For more information
on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the Company's
website at www.tangeroutlets.com.
Tanger Outlets has a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture that
values a diverse workforce. With an emphasis on diversity, Tanger
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All employment
decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of
EOE. Drug Free Workplace. A background check will be conducted
for this position. Tanger Management, LLC participates in