Optometric Tech - Doctor's Assistant
Company: Vision Center by Walmart
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where
training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our growing
team. The Assistant Manager will assist the Store Manager
with store operations, promote the achievement of sales goals
through directly selling as well as training, and coaching the
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to Store Manager, District
Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Assist Store Manager with hiring, supervising and training all
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with
the doctor, other NVI associates, host store associates and
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Proficient computer skills.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
Keywords: Vision Center by Walmart, Savannah , Optometric Tech - Doctor's Assistant, Other , Rincon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!