Medical Call Center Specialist
Company: Sleepwell Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Local Company is seeking a persuasive and diligent Customer
Service Representative who will work with our current Sleep Therapy
patients. As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you
will contact patients to obtain replenishment supply orders,
describe new products or services and provide personalized customer
service by responding to the patients needs. The ideal candidate
will be an ambitious self-starter with strong communication skills,
a positive attitude and who possesses a passion for customer
service. Job Responsibilities and duties include:
- Contact patients to obtain replenishment supply orders
- Assist patients in ordering CPAP supplies
- Educating patients on equipment & supplies
- Communicating with patients and doctors' offices
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Document and report on customer feedback
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years in a
healthcare environment preferred. Experience with insurance
verification, patient intake and customer service preferred. A
minimum of 1 year Call Center experience preferred.
Education: 2 year degree preferred, but will
consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
Respiratory/sleep background a plus, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive Wages
Excellent benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life,
STD, LTD, Paid Vacation/Holidays & 401K Equal Opportunity
EmployerJob Type: Full-timeRequired education:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail is required
- Must possess exceptional communication and customer service
- Strong Computer skills
- Team player who is able to multitask
- Professional appearance and positive attitude are
- Able to pass a background check
- High school or equivalent
Keywords: Sleepwell Inc., Savannah , Medical Call Center Specialist, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!