Nationaland Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time
Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly,
efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process,
andassists all customers with the rental return process. Provides
professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately
completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a
focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our
Quality Standards. The starting pay for this position is $11.50 an
*Must be able to work a part time (20-25hrs/wk) flexible
schedule that may include nights and weekends*
*This position is located at the Savannah Airport in GA 436
Airways Ave, Savannah, GA 31408 *
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we
invite you to learn more about our business. Today and every day
the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the
communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our
COVID-19 response,please click here
* Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as
they arrive on the lot.
* Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any
items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn
into lost and found.
* Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt
to the customer.
* Provide information in a professional and courteous manner
regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers
using the prescribed dialogue.
* Inquire about service, satisfaction and document
* Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and
direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss
* Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned
with full tank of gas.
* Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage
communicated by the customers.
* Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or
mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their
movement to the proper lot location.
* Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or
preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper
* Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
* Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the
rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges
and optional coverages.
* Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
* Must be at least 18 years old * Must be willing to accept pay
at $11.50/hour * Must bewilling to work outdoors * Must have at
least 6 months of work history with one employer * Must have at
least 1 year of customer service experience.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
* Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English * Must
have availability to worka part time (20-25hrs/wk) flexible
schedule that may include nights and weekends * Must have a valid
driver's license(not restricted or suspended)with a clean driving
record: * No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault
accidents in the past 3 years * If you have 2 moving violations in
the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years
* If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the
speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3
* No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5