Customer Support Specialist
Company: Hargray Communications Group, Inc.
Location: Hilton Head Island
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge
technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight?
Then you should join the Hargray team as a Customer Support
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been
connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a
local phone company to an industry leader providing residential,
business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications
services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight.
In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our
community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection,
well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues
supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to
excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best
service for our customers.
General Description of Position:
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing
extraordinary customer service to new and existing commercial
customers within an assigned Hargray Communications market.
Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with
prompt, competent, and courteous support including, but not limited
to, handling all Hargray Communications customer service calls,
move/add/change requests, billing inquiries, disputes, and credits,
centralized disconnects, collection activities. Qualifies and
routes inbound sales calls, demonstrating knowledge of Hargray
Communications services with a customer-first demeanor and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of customer service calls by listening,
analyzing, researching, and communicating internally and externally
through the successful resolution of issues.
- Must become proficient in Hargray Communications software
applications to provide excellent customer service
- Support move/add/change requests, billing inquiries, disputes
and credits, centralized disconnects, and collections expediently
- Begins and completes job-implementation packages for the full
range of products marketed by Hargray Communications.
- Coordinates service order activity to implement all
move/add/change requests for all products marketed by Hargray
- Communicates and collaborates with other departments as needed
to facilitate a smooth service installation of products sold.
- Demonstrates a practical and efficient working knowledge of all
of the products and services available to Hargray Communications
- Pro-actively and effectively communicates the benefits of
Hargray Communication's products and services.
- Provides training and knowledge assistance, as required, on the
use of products and services sold to internal and external
- Keeps abreast of current industry trends and practices as they
relate to customer service and make appropriate
- Meets and exceeds the minimum requirements of contacting the
- Uses a consultative approach to proactively communicate and
guide customers through changes within Hargray Communications'
portfolio of products and services.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and
professionally with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers
to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative
- Engages with customers to ascertain customer satisfaction,
answer questions or concerns, and proactively seek to maximize
customer experience quality.
- Qualifies all inbound marketing calls from existing and
potential customers and routes to Local Market Executive for sales
- Enters all customer-related activity into the CRM daily.
- Looks for the opportunity to retain and grow revenue within the
existing customer base.
- Focuses on proactive customer touches to discover and resolve
potential service issues or billing-related problems.
- Partners with Sales Operations Manager to develop and maintain
fully documented internal processes for all aspects of customer
support in the CRM and billing system.
- Performs other related duties to ensure the effective operation
of the Sales Operations Department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 4 years of account management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees,
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office
Suite, CRM, and business phone systems.
Keywords: Hargray Communications Group, Inc., Savannah , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Hilton Head Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!