Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Company: Citi Trends, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting the P&L consolidation
and analysis for our business from top line sales to bottom line
profit through establishing annual budgets, analyzing financial
performance, maintaining monthly forecasts, monitoring business
performance closely through sales analysis and sales forecasting,
while proactively identifying financial risk and opportunities
within all aspects of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the total company P&L - this will include leading
the annual budgeting process, maintaining an ongoing P&L
forecast, and proving analysis from topline sales to the bottom
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and analysis of Sales for our
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and analysis of Corporate
Department Expenses (Headcount, Travel, Professional Fees,
- Assist and lead preparation of financial materials for our CFO,
CEO, and Board of Directors
- Lead our P&L Long Range Planning process
- Present to Leadership Team financial results of the business at
Weekly Business Review meetings
- Transform our technology tools, and assist in implementing
modern financial planning systems (e.g. AnaPlan) and participate as
a member of project teams
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis to facilitate strategic and
tactical decision making across various departments
- Support the month-end close process
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial statements
- Demonstrate absolute adherence to data integrity and internal
- Participate in building an FP&A function to support company
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree or higher, MBA,
CFA preferred, 5+ years in finance or accounting experience in the
- Strong background budgeting, forecasting and analyzing sales
- Experience utilizing Technology tools to drive efficiencies and
- Experience with AnaPlan preferred
- Experience supporting new system implementations preferred
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and business
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills with the ability to work
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to talk and hear
- Manual dexterity is required to operate calculator, computer
COMPETENCIES: The competencies described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to make decisions on imperfect information
- Agility in multi-tasking
- Bias toward action
Keywords: Citi Trends, Inc., Savannah , Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!