Travel Licensed Practical Nurse PRN
Company: Caris Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for
providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled
care in the patient's home. This position assists home health aides
in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Provides technical care to patients, receives assignments and
reports, provides prescribed medication under supervision of
- Observes, records and reports all observations of the patient's
mental and physical care provided.
- Performs special procedures / treatments for which they have
been instructed and supervised by an RN.
- Notifies the Patient Care Coordinator and/or physician
immediately of any changes in patient's condition; documents
changes in the clinical record.
- Meets periodically with the Patient Care Coordinator for the
purpose of discussing nursing care, policies, and future
- Functions as a link to helping the agency comply with the
requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Participates as an IDT team member. Formulates the
interdisciplinary care plan in conjunction with other IDT team
- When requested, assists home health aides in performance of
their duties. Assists the physician or the RN in performing
- Willing and able to accurately utilize any automated device
required to document in the electronic medical record.
- Participates in on call according to rotating schedule.
- Must be licensed in the agency state of operation.
- Must have a complete knowledge of technical skills required in
the performance of nursing procedures with at least one (1) year of
- Possess an understanding of the concepts of hospice care and
his/her role as a member of an interdisciplinary care team
Keywords: Caris Healthcare, Savannah , Travel Licensed Practical Nurse PRN, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!