Child Care- Administrative Assistant-Part Time-Hiring Incentive Offered
Company: Bright Horizons
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you have office experience in a professional setting or child
care center? Are you known for your organizational and
multi-tasking skills? Put your administrative talents to work in an
office where children bring you finger-painted art and a hug at the
end of the day! We are hiring a part time administrative assistant
from 2:30pm-7:30pm Monday-Friday at Our LittleOne location in
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support the leadership
team and be integral to the success of a child care center. You
will have direct interaction with potential and existing families,
and have opportunities to tap into your creative side by writing
newsletters and planning center events.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As an Administrative Assistant you will:
- Communicate regularly via phone, email, and in-person with
prospective and enrolled families.
- Maintain attendance and payroll records.
- Ensure licensing and other files are kept current,
confidential, and secure.
- Maintain the security system and monitor sign-in/sign-out
procedures for families.
- Provide support where needed by stepping into a classroom or
helping in the kitchen.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work
For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by
offering you MORE.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including
401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, tuition
reimbursement, employee discounts, and more!
- If you find you have a passion for education we can help you
earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the
wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty,
Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for
Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and
Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Administrative Assistants must pass state and company background
checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- Experience in an office setting preferred.
- Computer proficiency including email, data entry, social media,
and Microsoft Office.
- At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma/GED
- Coursework or degree in Business, Education, or related field
Complete your online application today for immediate
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that
promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.
Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in
the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO -
Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act
(FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons, Savannah , Child Care- Administrative Assistant-Part Time-Hiring Incentive Offered, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!