Company: Taco Bell
Location: Ladys Island
Posted on: June 12, 2021
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Your Role: To build a great team that consistently provides the
customer with great food and a great experience. Your restaurant
should be a great place to work and run smoothly even when you are
Priority #1: Build Your Team: People
- Find and hire the best Team Members and Shifts Leads.
- Personally conduct orientation and on boarding for all new team
- Create a training plan to develop a great restaurant team.
- Train and develop assistant managers, shift leaders, and team
- Ensure proper execution on all training and development
- Complete restaurant people plans and conduct bench planning
- Conduct weekly manager meetings and team member
- Consistently recognize and reward team member performance.
- Ensure conflicts within the restaurant are resolved in a timely
Priority #2: Drive Customer Satisfaction:Customer
- Personally demonstrate positive interaction with customers
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved immediately.
- Schedule the right number of people, at the right time and in
the right place to take care of customer needs.
- Coach management team on the proper execution of CHAMPS.
- Lead product rollout meetings with management team to ensure
- Know how your restaurants compare with competitors in your
trade area and strive to be better.
Priority #3: Maintain Process and Discipline Around the P&L:
Sales and Profits
- Analyze restaurant's financial performace and create a
follow-up plan to maximize profitability without compromising the
- Manage restaurant budget.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Savannah , General Manager, Other , Ladys Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!