Hydroblast Technician A30
Company: Thompson Industrial
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We expect a lotwe offer a lot.
Thompson Industrial Services is a proven leader in the
industrial cleaning business (water blasting/vacuuming). We have
offices in SC, NC, GA, FL, TN, KY, AL, PA, LA and VA. We offer the
broadest line of industrial cleaning services in the southeast -
with equipment, technology and personnel to deliver on what we
promise. Few companies can match our expertise, experience and
At Thompson we seek the best candidates for our career
opportunities. We are seeking highly qualified and motivated
employees to help continue and build on our success. For those who
join the Thompson family we offer excellent benefits along with
many opportunities for training and career development.
We offer a broad range of services to a diverse array of
companies and industries as automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical,
plastics, power plants, food processing, mining, pulp and paper,
steel, and petrochemical.
JOB SCOPE / PURPOSE:
The Hydroblaster Technician is to safely operate extremely high
pressured water-blast units to clean customer systems (pipes,
boilers, tanks, etc.) and operate industrial vacuum units.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate high-pressured
water-blaster and vacuum equipment.
- Properly prepares equipment and worksite on a daily basis.
- Ensures that assigned tasks are performed safely with the
highest level of quality.
- Effectively communicate with Front Line Supervisors on area
such as safety, quality and integrity.
- Tools, equipment, machinery used: Large industrial cleaning
equipment and materials, large industrial vehicles.
- May periodically use computers for training purposes.
- Working conditions: outside work, extreme temperatures, noisy
conditions, shift work, flexible schedules, on-call hours, 24/7
- Physical effort required: Heavy lifting, working with large
machinery, confined spaces, and heights.
- Travel required: Regular overnight travel will be required for
- Able to read and write-no high school diploma required.
- Able to pass drug tests (pre-employment, random, and
- Valid driver's license preferred but not required.
- Able to physically control industrial hydro blasting and vacuum
- Able to carry industrial hoses (up to 60 lbs.) up and down
multiple flights of stairs.
- Must be able and not afraid to enter confined spaces through a
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be safety conscious and have good work ethics.
- Basic mechanical skills preferred.
- Ability to respond for assignments within 1 hour.
- Must have telephone access and able to be reached at all
- Must complete all pre and post training including safety, new
hire, and regulatory.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays, Vacation, 401K,
Keywords: Thompson Industrial, Savannah , Hydroblast Technician A30, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!