Specialist Business Operations, Resort Operations
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Hilton Head Island
Posted on: September 13, 2021
There’s something truly fun and exciting about Hilton Grand
Vacations. Our encouragement drives us in making a positive impact
and memorable experiences for our Owners, Team Members and guests.
Our Team Members are at the center of everything we do and it’s
their talent, passion, and dedication that drives the success of
Hilton Grand Vacations. We prioritize your wellness and life
balance and strive to provide consistent schedules, dependable days
off and reasonable work hours.
What will I be
The Business Management Specialist performs financial and
accounting activities to increase internal control and stay in sync
with SOX. Commitment and dedication to our service and Hilton
Values is an encouraged behavior to be always displayed towards our
guests and team members!
- Maintain the resort cash and assist Business Manager.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and send out invoices
- Reconcile and audit transactions.
- Assist with any billing issues for guests and vendors.
- Assists in coordination of year-end audit information.
- Perform and prepare Payroll and Accounts Payable
- Perform a reasonable request by management within the employee
- Research any charge backs and credit card issues, prepare daily
deposit and change order and assist associates with their change
- Audit associates and manager’s bank monthly and assist and
audit F&B inventory quarterly.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is crucial to
the successful performance of this position.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Excellent mathematical and accounting skills with strong
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to
- Associate's Degree
- 2+ years accounting experience in a similar sized
- Knowledge of accounting systems and procedures
- Previous experience in Vacation Ownership
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
We will ensure that individuals
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Savannah , Specialist Business Operations, Resort Operations, Other , Hilton Head Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!