Company: Southeast Georgia Health System
Location: Sea Island
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Department: Rehabilitation Services
Interested in working for the Golden Isles' healthcare provider
and employer of choice?
Throughout the many locations that make up the Southeast Georgia
Health System network, there is a common thread that pulls
everything together: A team of committed professionals like you.
These individuals appreciate the value of every person who walks
through our doors, and are the key to our culture of Service
As a Neurodiagnostic Technician you will provide patient testing
using the neurodiagnostics process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation according the standards set by The
American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AAEM) or
American Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ACNS). You will develop
and maintain positive relationships with our patients, guests,
other team members, and medical staff by striving for excellence in
service and quality. For our team members, this is more than a
career - it's a calling.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality electroencephalographic procedures.
Electroencephalographs include Routine, Portable, Sleep-Deprived,
Electrocerebral Inactivity, and Neonatal. Using activation
procedures such as hyperventilation, photic stimulation and sleep.
Knows appropriateness and contraindications. Uses anatomical
landmarks to make accurate electrode and lead wire placement.
- Performing high quality Evoked Potentials, including Brainstem
Auditory Evoked Response (BAER), Visual Evoked Response (VER), and
Somatosensory Evoked Response (SER).
- Performing high quality nerve conduction studies, including
upper and lower extremities, both motor and sensory.
- Documenting all neurodiagnostic records in a complete
- Demonstrating skills sufficient to assemble and clean all
What you will need:
- High school diploma.
- Registered as an EEG Technologist through ABRET or other
recognized Registering Body within one year of hire -
- 2 years of experience preferred.
Why choose Southeast Georgia Health System?
- We are mission-focused to provide safe, quality, accessible,
and cost-effective care to meet the health needs of the people and
communities it serves
- Our workplace is as pleasant and rewarding as the setting we
enjoy outside of work -- imagine stepping out of your workspace and
into a world of scenic beauty, outdoor recreational activities,
mild winters, natural beaches, fine dining, and a full array of
cultural and colonial historic attractions
- The chance to work within a culture that is collegial yet
professional, has exceptional career-advancement potential, and
work/life balance that is practically unparalleled
- Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen, and add to your
skills without having to commute to a large city environment
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits
package which includes generous Paid Time Off, tuition
reimbursement, and wellness programs (including free 24/7 access to
an onsite gym). Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available for
- The ability to be a part of the prestigious Coastal Community
Health, a regional affiliation between Baptist Health, Flagler
Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System. This collaboration
forms a highly-integrated hospital network focused on significant
initiatives designed to enhance the quality and value of care
provided to our contiguous communities
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our
team today to make a positive impact in the lives of our patients
Keywords: Southeast Georgia Health System, Savannah , Neurodiagnostics Technologist, Other , Sea Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!