Clinical Supervisor - RN
Posted on: September 15, 2021
CORRECTIONAL NURSING! Best Kept Secret in
CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care
for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Clinical
Supervisors (RN) who have a passion for providing the
highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Clinical
Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and supervision of
clinical nursing practice in the facility’s medical program based
on corporate goals, objectives and philosophy in compliance with
all applicable policies, procedures, laws, regulations and
standards of patient care.
successful applicant should be able to perform ALL of the following
functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the
actual job performance requirements
directly to the Warden/Facility Administrator or Health Service
Administrator for daily clinical operations within the medical
- Manage and supervise daily nursing/clinical
- Supervise nursing and non-licensed health care providers in the
performance of their duties and evaluate as prescribed by the
facility and corporate policy. This includes, but is not limited
to, training new employees; evaluating performance and preparing
written performance appraisals; listening to complaints and
effectively resolving disputes or problems; taking corrective or
disciplinary action; developing work schedules for subordinates;
and approving leave requests.
- Provide direct patient care as indicated within scope of
licensure; apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and
treatment of inmates/residents.
- Provide for adequate staffing at the facility; fill in as
needed during periods of short staffing; may perform nursing duties
including, but not limited to, executing physician’s orders,
assisting physicians in examinations or treatment, dispensing and
administering medications, treating emergencies and screening
patients for referrals, and performing
- Perform triage and physical assessments.
- Perform and direct emergency care and procedures as needed and
call the Licensed Independent Provider for treatment
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities
nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with
a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, We operate safe, secure
facilities that provide high quality services and effective reentry
programs that enhance public safety;
- CoreCivic Properties, We offer innovative and flexible real estate
solutions that provide value to government and the people they
- CoreCivic Community, We deliver proven and innovative practices
in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully
reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare,
CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for
CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional
facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship,
classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics,
recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more.
Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform
countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic
employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest
quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with
company match and paid training!
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
nursing program with a diploma/degree in
- Must possess current licensure in the state of
- Two years nursing experience
- One year's supervisory experience
- A valid driver's license is
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
and possess a strong knowledge base of clinical nursing and basic
principle/practices of management.
- Must have a basic working knowledge of computer
and office equipment.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18
years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace &
Keywords: CoreCivic, Savannah , Clinical Supervisor - RN, Other , Alma, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!