Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time - WEEKENDS
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health Physical Therapist, you
- Plan and administer prescribed skilled physical therapy
treatment and training for patients suffering from various
injuries, illnesses and functional disabilities to attain highest
level of physical function.
- Test/screen the patient’s physical strengths to assist the
physician in evaluating the patient’s level of function and records
findings to develop or pursue treatment programs and establish
measurable training objectives.
- Develop/implement a conditioning/rehabilitation program
consistent with physician’s Plan of Treatment and the overall goals
of the patient/rehab team. Adjust treatment as needed to
achieve maximum results.
- Confer with physician and clinical team members to obtain
additional patient information and assist in developing,
implementing and revising the therapy treatment program and Plan of
- Provide Physical Therapy Assistants and Home Health Aide staff
with written instructions/care plan that reflects current plan of
care as related to therapy, supervise/evaluate staffs'
performance. Monitor the appropriate completion of
documentation by physical therapy assistants and home health
aides/personal care workers as part of the supervisory/leadership
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly document patients' care
observations, interventions and evaluations. Assure that
interim (verbal) orders received from the physician and physical
therapist are promptly and accurately documented, submitted for
physician signature and implemented
- Report patient's progress to the patient's physician, Clinical
Manager, staff, patient and family. Submit evaluation,
treatment plans, progress reports and discharge summary to the
supervisor and care management staff.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program (approved by
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life
of our Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Savannah , Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time - WEEKENDS, Other , Statesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!