Mobile Small Engine Mechanic
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Posted on: October 13, 2021
We are searching for
a Mobile Small Engine
Mechanic to perform both in-store and mobile sales,
service and repair of products. The Mechanic promotes customer
relations and satisfaction by completing jobs on schedule or
connecting with customers, in a timely manner, to give them updates
on issues such as unattainable replacement parts and warranty
issues. The Mechanic is also responsible for
sourcing parts for stock and repairs and ordering
To learn more about the job and see one of our mechanics in
action, click here to
watch a short video.
At Northern Tool & Equipment We Offer:
- A fast growing nationwide brand – over 120 locations in 22
- Competitive wages plus commission.
- Clean and organized work environment.
- Supplied tools and uniforms.
- A defined training program to support your success.
- Competitive benefits package: health, retirement, employee
assistance and more!
- Generous employee discount at all of the Kotula family of
companies – Northern Tool & Equipment, Tractorseats.com, Great
- One year of related technical training (2-year certification
- At least three years of experience repairing and maintaining
small engines, large lawn equipment, generators, commercial
pressure washing units, mowers, tillers, and other related
equipment with a track record of success.
- The skills to clearly explain and communicate to the customer’s
satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in a
professional manner to provide a positive experience.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, including 110 and 220
volt electrical systems.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, while providing a
valued quality solution to the customer.
- The ability to travel locally and regionally up to 50% of the
time with occasional overnight stays.
- The ability to recognize and observe all safety and security
procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment
and materials properly.
- The desire to treat others with respect and contribute to
building a positive team spirit.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and promptly
respond to direction.
- The drive to work with integrity, always upholding company
values, while operating a profitable service business.
- State driver’s license and any required qualifications to
operate the mobile service vehicle.
You Might Also Have:
- Knowledge of small engine theory (2 and 4 stroke): lubrication,
cooling, ignition and fuel systems.
- Extensive experience with electrical systems, plunger driven or
axial pressure washer pumps and unloader systems, hydraulic theory,
and associated diagnostic equipment and procedures.
- Proven track record of business development – Business to
Business, Business to Consumer.
- Strong organizational and computer skills (fluent in Microsoft
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Savannah , Mobile Small Engine Mechanic, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!