Structures/Composite Tech Trainee
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
PDS is seeking a Structures Mechanic Trainee--for an open
position in Savannah, GA.This is an entry-level position in which
the individual will be trained in the manufacturing processes of
the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision,
perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production
department.Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential
- Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of
detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic
mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks,
reamers and files, etc.)
- Ensure parts and work content meets the instructions of
assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control
- Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets
to determine sequence of operation and work requirement.
- Align and assemblies parts to be riveted using holding
fixtures, pins, clamps and fasteners.
- Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and
assemblies, then works with decreasing supervision as experience is
gained. Perform other duties as assigned. For Additional
Information on this Opening Please Contact Tyler Reynolds:Direct
Number: 912-257-4939Email Your Updated Resume to
Treynolds@pdstech.com -- As our ideal candidate, you will meet the
following requirements: Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program preferred.
- Essential communication skills include the ability to read,
write, speak, and understand the English language, and listening
and computer keyboard skills. Unique Skills:
- A working knowledge of composites and attention to detail Other
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude
for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to
detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding
- Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds. For
Additional Information on this Opening Please Contact Tyler
Reynolds:Direct Number: 912-257-4939Email Your Updated Resume to
Treynolds@pdstech.com --PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is
one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31
offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Savannah , Structures/Composite Tech Trainee, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!