Runner, Enmarket Arena
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring Runners to
join our team at Enmarket Arena in Savannah, Georgia. This role
requires excellent time management skills as well as the ability to
set priorities and quickly respond to changing needs within the
dining room.Per city, state, or client mandate, all current and new
hires at this location are required to have received an authorized
COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked to confirm prior to
receiving a job offer. Responsibilities
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
including service scheduling, organization, food and beverage,
guest notes, etc.
- Motion food from the kitchen to the customer as quickly as
possible by receiving food ticket orders, sorting them in kitchen
stations, and notifying servers when dishes are complete.
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely
preparation and delivery of food.
- Keeps station restocked throughout the shift.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety
guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
- Reports any unsafe condition, unsafe act, accidents and/or
injuries to the chef or other manager on duty.
- Tracks delivery times on all orders, checks finished product
for proper degree of doneness, appearance, and presentation.
- Complete any required table-side service which may include
taking orders, delivering, and explaining menu to customers,
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items,
ingredients and preparations; be able to identify menu items and
ingredients by appearance.
- Communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and
- Be able to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
- Maintain kitchen and dining room cleanliness and organization
at all times.Qualifications
- At least 1-year experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you
ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
coordinator, director, facilities, luxury, manage, manager ii,
manager iii, office manager, representative, senior care
Keywords: Delaware North, Savannah , Runner, Enmarket Arena, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!