IPM Procedure Coordinator
Company: Optim Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Optim Health System is seeking a full time IPM Procedure
Coordinator for our Savannah location.Job Requirements:
- Coordinates procedures with the interventional pain management
- Receives and review interventional pain management procedure
orders via the EMR system.
- Coordinates with and assist the provider teams as needed to
ensure procedures obtain authorization prior to procedure being
- Coordinates all peer-to-peer requests between the insurance and
the provider to ensure procedures obtain authorization prior to
procedure being completed.
- Inputs pertinent information into orders, case history and
- Codes pain management procedures with the CPT codes and ICD-10
diagnosis codes into orders and patient chart for insurance
- Reviews patient orders and charts for medical documentation
needed to medically support the procedure ordered.
- Makes requests to referring providers, therapy providers,
imaging providers, patients and others as needed to obtain any
needed medical documentation.
- Uploads medical documents in patient charts.
- Coordinates with and assist the pre-certification department as
needed to ensure procedures obtain authorization prior to procedure
- Documents all communication and activities in the patient
- Prioritizes work received and complete in a timely manner.
- Performs other work duties and assignments as required. Optim
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Healthcare, Savannah , IPM Procedure Coordinator, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!