Company: The Brice
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock
heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Kimpton Brice Hotel is like any good Southern belle - beautiful
and poised on the outside, a bit sassy and rebellious on the
inside. Enjoy the boutique hotel's urban resort vibe right in the
center of Savannah's National Historic Landmark District, filled
with museums, churches, gardens, monuments, mansions and more. In
fact, The Kimpton Brice Hotel is centrally located in the historic
district, just a cobblestone's throw away from the famed River
Street and walking distance to City Market. No need to choose
between storied and modern when you can get both at The Kimpton
Brice Hotel.We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Brice, Savannah , Room Attendant, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!