Otolaryngologist needed in Vidalia, GA, near Savannah (SA190397)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Otolaryngology - This
Regional Medical Center in southeast GA is seeking a Board
Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join their
- Qualified candidates will be Board Certified or Board
- There is mid-level support within the practice.
- 10 Days of Call per month.
- Employment position through the Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
We are a regional health system and the only nationally accredited
hospital in the tri-county area. The system also features a
15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician
practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities. We
offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge
cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services,
wound care, and more. We're here for all your family's medical and
wellness needs. We offer a state-of-the-art hospital with:
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites
and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide
diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as
angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial
The Health System also offers:
- Highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and
- The only comprehensive cancer center in the region providing a
range of services - including radiation and medical oncology - in
one centralized location.
- A network of physician practices operating under the Memorial
Health Meadows Hospital name you know and trust.
There are probably very few rural hospitals-systems like ours in
the country. We have gone from 350 employees to 1,100 in the last
several years. We have a substantial number of specialists who are
supported by the regional primary care base.
The hospital continues to expand as a regional medical center. We
will do whatever is necessary to land the candidate we want. We are
a great family community, 90 minutes from the coast, no smog, snow,
traffic and every doctor who has moved here will say the schools
We are the medical center of choice in our region. We have the
newest and most modern hospital in the SE with technology most
metropolitan hospitals have yet to purchase. Our community is a
wonderful family community as evidence by the quality of physicians
we have moved here over the last several years.
For more information, please contact
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Savannah , Otolaryngologist needed in Vidalia, GA, near Savannah (SA190397), Other , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!