Roll Clamp Operators
Company: Coastal Employment
Posted on: May 15, 2022
-We are looking for ROLL CLAMP OPERATORS who want to join a
growing industry! We are hiring for 2nd shift. Starting pay is -$17
per hour.Roll Clamp Operator (RCO) is the primary equipment
utilized in handling roll stock, such as kraft liner board,
container board, and wood pulp to name a few. These products are
very sensitive to damage and handling with care is the utmost
importance of an RCO. Additionally, RCO's will be operating 11,000
and 12,000 lbs. equipment with large clamp attachments. RCO's must
always be operating in a safe way that will never present a
situation of operating in the blind or that will put themselves or
a coworker in a compromising position. It is the RCO's
responsibility to always know his/her surrounds and environment.
Additionally, an RCO will need to fulfill the various warehouse
tasks within the warehouse, such as housekeeping, verification, and
inventory. RCO will be responsible for swapping out clamp
attachments and performing daily inspections of both truck and
clamp attachment. -In this role you must be able to accurately
record and account for inbound and outbound cargo, operate RF
scanning through WMS, perform inventory functions, successfully
pass any and all equipment training and any housekeeping or general
warehouseman duties as outlined to perform. Position will be
responsible for the housekeeping practices and upkeep in their
assigned work area. One year or more experience is
preferred.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record all inventory transactions and moves through handheld RF
- Record start and stop times on work orders to help evaluate and
promote production goals.
- Sign in and out equipment as directed. Complete equipment
inspections and document issues and damages accurately for both
truck and clamp attachment.
- Accurate account of items loaded or unloaded.
- Condition of equipment assigned. Includes RF, Truck, Clamp, and
any other tools assigned.
- Safe transfer of customers and company's property within the
- Accurate inspection and account of customers and company's
property within the warehouse.
- Meeting all production and safety goals.
- Comply with all Company rules, policies, and procedures. Work
and behave safely by following all safety rules and
- Perform any task required to support customer requirements and
company goals.PHYSICAL DEMAND and WORK ENVIRONMENTThe physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: -While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. The employee is
required to ask for assistance from co-workers, Supervisors or
Management when lifting and/or moving any object, regardless of
weight, where personal injury may occur. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust
- Work Environment: -The noise level in the work environment can
be loud at times. Large temperature fluctuations in the facility
are common and change seasonally.
- Schedules: -Must be willing to work all shifts to include
nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be willing to work overtime
when the workload dictates.#coastalemploymentPandoLogic. Keywords:
Forklift Operator, Location: Savannah, GA - 31421
Keywords: Coastal Employment, Savannah , Roll Clamp Operators, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!