ORDER FULFILLMENT 1
Company: DANIEL DEFENSE LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Daniel Defense Only the Best Build the Best--- Daniel Defense
engineers and manufactures the world's finest weapon systems and
accessories. We are intensely focused on providing top quality
small arms solutions to our military and law enforcement
communities as well as to civilians seeking premium rifles for home
defense, hunting and sport shooting. Job Summary:The Order
Fulfillment 1 will be responsible for the functions outlined below.
- Responsible for demonstrating commitment to and leadership of
environmental health and safety principles, policies and
- Seal package and affix shipping label and packing slip.
- Record inventory receipts for all retail and wholesale
warehouse finished goods work orders into the appropriate inventory
locations, make all necessary allocations and stock product on
shelf in first in, first out (FIFO) order.
- Communicate any part shortages or oversold items with the
- Communicate with supervisor about any foreseen issues with
accomplishing this task every day.
- Reconcile Shipments on Hold at the end of each business day to
ensure that there are no open and unaccounted for shipments.
Restock any items after three days that have not been resolved by
the sales department representative.
- Organize all retail and wholesale warehouse locations, as well
as the organization of serialized product.
- Ensure orders are processed in accordance with the
organization's policies and procedures.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Participates in the company's efforts to continuously improve
in Safety, 6S, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
- Expected to be a contributor to the company standards on high
integrity, safety, fair and equitable treatment and a positive work
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate or necessary by
management. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1+ years
of prior working experience in a warehouse/shipping and receiving
environment or related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully
perform the essential functions of the job.
- Teamwork and the ability to cooperate and work proactively with
others is a must.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently.
- Great attention to detail and excellent record keeping
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work under deadlines
- Competent with computer software such as Microsoft Office
(Access, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Prior knowledge with an ERP system.
- Excellent credit history.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and work in accordance with
our Permission to Play Values.
- It is understood employees may be assigned to other
departments, functional groups, and/or shifts as deemed necessary
by management Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting and bending
throughout the work day.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, to include
working in and around machinery, exposure to noise and chemicals,
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment
as required by your position and/or Company policy. Daniel Defense
is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer and promotes a "Drug-Free
Workplace." Note: The statements above are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned
to the job. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this
job. Responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of
the employer and do not establish a contract of employment - Daniel
Defense is an at-will employer. PI177328781
Keywords: DANIEL DEFENSE LLC, Savannah , ORDER FULFILLMENT 1, Other , Ellabell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!