Janitorial Floor Tech Member - Darien, GA.
Company: Kellermeyer Bergensons Services
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview:For over 70 years, Kellermeyer
Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property
services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial
facilities across the United States. Our core services are
janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape
management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer
Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective, and professional.
Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to
bundle a combination of services or to select single services.KBS
is looking for a motivated, high-energy Floor Tech Member that
performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building
adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly and
functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors,
vendors, client's staff, and other employees as necessary. Perform
all duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and
safety of the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.These are
hourly, non-exempt, positions. Se Habla Español.11:30 am - 8:30
pmPay: $12Supervision: The Floor Tech position reports to the Crew
Leader. Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform spot removal, extraction, bonnet cleaning, strip/wax,
scrub/recoat, seal/grout, etc.
- Scrub, shine, clean, and repair carpeted and non-carpeted areas
using appropriate equipment and chemicals.
- Clean floors and stairways by sweeping, mopping, and
- Move large furniture and objects when necessary, and follow
safety guidelines to prevent injury to themselves and others.
- Keep janitor closet neat, clean, and organized
- Follow the manufacturer's specifications for preparing
chemicals and using the equipment.
- Ensure building doors and windows are secure and locked.
- Report to Supervisor needed repairs, safety hazards, or
conditions requiring additional service.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Area Supervisor or Area
- Must be dependable, honest, strong work ethic, motivated,
professional appearance, communication skills, team player.
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and
supplies preferred, but not required.
- One year of prior floor care experience preferred.Experience:
- Must be able to use an industrial scrubber machine
- Ability to carry out detailed or written instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Ability to acquire job skills with three months of on-the-job
- Disposition to perform other duties as assigned
- Third Shift availabilityPhysical Demands (must be able to
perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below
the waist and above the head
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual
(picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion
(repetitive flexion/rotation)Environmental Conditions:
- The office environment has minimum hazards, which may include
varying temperatures and moderate noise levels.
- The site environment may have varying temperatures, varying
workstations, and varying interactions with customers and staff.
The noise level is usually moderate.
- Facilities are over a quarter-mile in length
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors,
hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on
concrete for long hours, and wet or uneven surfaces
- Occasionally work occurs in poor weather conditions, including
heat, cold, rain, or snow.What's In It For You?Supportive work
environment shifts that accommodate your needs.KBS considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity, and expression, marital or military status, or
based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides
reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law.Se Habla Español#ZRPowered by
Keywords: Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, Savannah , Janitorial Floor Tech Member - Darien, GA., Other , Darien, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!