Licensed Associate Professional Counselor 1615942
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Licensed Associate Professional Counselor
$1,000 HIRING BONUS
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a
Licensed Associate Professional Counselor?
AmericanWork, Inc., part of Pathways one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
Licensed Associate Professional Counselor.
For your passion and dedication providing counseling, we offer paid
training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision,
PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible
schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your
growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and
service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day
About your Role:
- Under general and clinical supervision provides Individual,
Group and/or Family Psychotherapy to consumers with mental health,
substance abuse disorders and co-occurring disorders.
- Conducts initial and on-going assessment of consumers'
strengths, bio psychosocial histories, substance abuse and mental
health treatment needs.
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention and ensures
appropriate safety plan is established, completes referral to
inpatient hospitalization as clinically indicated.
- With consumers and support systems as applicable, develops
treatment plans and coordinates authorizations and reauthorizations
for services with external review organizations (ORs, etc.)
- Through the use of acceptable therapeutic interventions and
techniques, assists consumers in establishing and reaching
- Observes, documents, and reports consumer progress on an
ongoing basis on progress notes, treatment plan reviews and
thorough discharge summaries.
- Adheres to State and federal laws regarding Confidentiality and
Ethics for the provision of treatment under the scope of
- Follows all regulations set forth by AmericanWork, Inc. policy
and procedure. Does the Following Apply to You?
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to the diverse and
special needs population served.
- Must possess a minimum of a Masters degree in the field of
psychology, social work.
- Some experience in field preferred.
- Valid Georgia Drivers License.
- Must have clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), Criminal Background
Check, drug screen and physical.
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Must maintain Clinical Licensure, Certification or Credentials
to practice in the state of Georgia according to State guidelines
for the provision of MH/AD/DD/ requirements. Perks for working Full
time at Pathways :
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
If you're #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is #readytohire!
Not the job youre looking for? AmericanWork Inc. has a variety of
positions in various locations; please go to
To Learn More About Us: Pathways @
http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/ AmericanWork @
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: AmericanWork, Savannah , Licensed Associate Professional Counselor 1615942, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!