Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Crew Person is responsible and accountable for
performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the
restaurant. The Crew Person provides each Guest with a positive
Guest service experience, prepares quality food products according
to Hardees standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and
safe for all Guests and employees.
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans
and stocks the station area(s); performs other cleaning duties as
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products;
prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu
- Handles all food products according to Hardees procedures;
follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation
requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Strives to improve personal skills and performance level.
- Follows the steps outlined in Hardees Crew Person Training
Program to learn new skills, duties and responsibilities and to
improve personal performance level.
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training,
guidance and practice is needed.
- Understands how each job responsibility in the restaurant
impacts the Guests, other employees and overall operations.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age. -
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay (time and a half / subject to stipulations)
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Promotion From Within
- Flexible Hours
- Discounted MealsRequired
Keywords: Hardee's, Savannah , Crew Member, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!