Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Optim Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Premier Surgery Center is seeking a full time Accounts
Receivable Specialist for our Brunswick, GA location.Job
- Identifies delinquent accounts by working an aging report for
all accounts 30 days and older and reviewing each account status
- Reviews all accounts by payor via HST, at 30, 60, and 90 days
post-date of service. All notes and work papers must be stored in
- Audit all billing statements for accuracy.
- Performs collection actions including contacting patients by
telephone and resubmitting corrected claims to third-party
- Identify accounts with a balance over $100 that are
uncollectable each month and submit to Business Office Manager for
approval to adjust account.
- Evaluates patient financial status and establishes budget
payment plans as needed.
- Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
- Research and re-process mail from A/R department.
- Print and work the insurance pending accounts with daily follow
- Call insurance company for status and fax and mail corrected
claims when necessary.
- Providing insurance coverage information, update account to
reflect change and submit claims to insurance companies for
- Rebill, print, fax and mail claims to insurance companies on
appropriate accounts and change responsibility to the patient.
- Assist other personnel in the performance of their duties as
assigned and as workload permits. Function as a relief for other
personnel in the office, as appropriate and to facilitate
co-workers' taking of time off.
- Prioritize work received and complete in a timely manner.
- Performs other work duties and assignments as required.Premier
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Healthcare, Savannah , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Brunswick, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!