Company: Mansion on Forsyth Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Mansion on Forsyth Park is a 126-room luxury hotel overlooking
the largest park in historic Savannah, GA. This residential
location caters to luxury travelers who want to be "of" Savannah,
not just "in" Savannah. As such, our hotel will be the neighborhood
clubhouse for adventurous guests and locals alike, inspired by the
grand tradition of the early 20th-century salon.
The new ownership group, LEFT LANE (www.leftlanedevelopment.com),
in partnership with Highgate Hotels (www.highgate.com), will
transform, rebrand and reposition The Mansion on Forsyth Park over
the next 18 months. This will include renovating all guest rooms,
public spaces, and food & beverage venues, as well as adding 26 new
suites, pool deck, pool bar, and an event barn and lawn. The result
will be the first and flagship hotel in The Lanes hotel collection,
which will redefine the luxury travel offering in leading
high-growth markets in the Southeast US.
Mansion on Forsyth Park - Savannah
The House Attendant is responsible for the maintenance and
cleanliness of all assigned areas and equipment. He/she is also
responsible for delivering items to guestrooms (express checkout,
newspapers - property specific, etc.).
- Buff marble floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed.
- Handle all requests for luggage assistance in a friendly,
efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to hotel
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Mansion on Forsyth Park, Savannah , Houseperson, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!