Company: America's Best
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
America's Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The
America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and
counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation
– eyewear and eye care – into one excellent experience at a single
low priceFor more details about America's Best, visit
AmericasBest.com.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves
to see their best to live their best. We help people by making
quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our
strong force of talented opticians and associates help customers
see their best to live their best. By selling, fitting and
dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer service, our
opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never compromised –
and they're rewarded for that with an impressive benefits
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet National Vision's sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America's Best "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Taking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of financial
health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive
compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for
every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement
savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal
time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear
discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to
deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career
fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational
courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of
promotions from within.Please see our website
www.nationalvision.com to learn more.We are an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Savannah , Licensed Optician, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!