PED in SE GA
Company: Medical Search
Posted on: September 22, 2022
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Pediatrics - Local
provider is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible
Pediatrician to join their team. This opportunity would be a
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm office based position and employed
through the hospital. Joining a practice of 1 other Full Time
Pediatrician and 3 Mid-Levels with a Pediatric Hospitalist also at
the facility. Call requirements would be split with existing
physician, APPs, and nurses.
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites
and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide
diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as
angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial
Keywords: Medical Search, Savannah , PED in SE GA, Other , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!