Company: Mansion on Forsyth Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Mansion on Forsyth Park is a 126-room luxury hotel overlooking
the largest park in historic Savannah, GA. This residential
location caters to luxury travelers who want to be "of" Savannah,
not just "in" Savannah. As such, our hotel will be the neighborhood
clubhouse for adventurous guests and locals alike, inspired by the
grand tradition of the early 20th-century salon.
The new ownership group, LEFT LANE (www.leftlanedevelopment.com),
in partnership with Highgate Hotels (www.highgate.com), will
transform, rebrand and reposition The Mansion on Forsyth Park over
the next 18 months. This will include renovating all guest rooms,
public spaces, and food & beverage venues, as well as adding 26 new
suites, pool deck, pool bar, and an event barn and lawn. The result
will be the first and flagship hotel in The Lanes hotel collection,
which will redefine the luxury travel offering in leading
high-growth markets in the Southeast US.
Mansion on Forsyth Park - Savannah
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible for coordinating,
supervising and managing all property food and beverage, kitchen
and back of the house operations, while maintaining a profitable
F&B department and high quality products and service levels.
He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce
employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet
budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Supervise and manage all F&B personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Participate in F&B budget, forecasting and monitor department
performance with respect to the same. Perform any necessary
- Monitor industry trends and take appropriate action to maintain
competitive and profitable operations.
- Work with the F&B Manager and keep her/him informed of
F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate manager fully informed of all problems or matters
requiring his/her attention.
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in department monthly/quarterly/annual inventories;
prepare and submit inventory reports to accounting in a timely
- Organize and conduct department meetings on a regular basis.
- Monitor quality of service and product.
- Cooperate in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure timely purchase of F&B items, within budget
- Oversee operations of the employee cafeteria.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and
- Ensure departmental compliance with SOP's.
- Ensure the training on SOP's, report preparation, technical job
- Attend and/or conduct departmental and hotel training etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house and back-of-the house
F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Conduct and/or attend all required meetings, including
pre-convention and post-convention meetings.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Mansion on Forsyth Park, Savannah , F&B Supervisor, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!