Company: Mansion on Forsyth Park
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Mansion on Forsyth Park is a 126-room luxury hotel overlooking
the largest park in historic Savannah, GA. This residential
location caters to luxury travelers who want to be "of" Savannah,
not just "in" Savannah. As such, our hotel will be the neighborhood
clubhouse for adventurous guests and locals alike, inspired by the
grand tradition of the early 20th-century salon.
The new ownership group, LEFT LANE (www.leftlanedevelopment.com),
in partnership with Highgate Hotels (www.highgate.com), will
transform, rebrand and reposition The Mansion on Forsyth Park over
the next 18 months. This will include renovating all guest rooms,
public spaces, and food & beverage venues, as well as adding 26 new
suites, pool deck, pool bar, and an event barn and lawn. The result
will be the first and flagship hotel in The Lanes hotel collection,
which will redefine the luxury travel offering in leading
high-growth markets in the Southeast US.
Mansion on Forsyth Park - Savannah
The Steward/Potwasher/Warewasher is responsible for maintaining
cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, and silver, and
ensuring the highest standards of sanitation. He/she is also
responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the
cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for
cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
He/she is also responsible for assisting with proper food storage
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all
kitchens, back dock, dumpster and utility work areas.
- Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, grills, sinks, walls, floors,
walk-in refrigerators and freezers and other heavy kitchen
- Wash pots, pans, and kitchen utensils following proper procedure
for their cleanliness and sanitation, and Vacuum carpeted areas
through the food and beverage outlets.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors in all food and beverage areas,
kitchen, and restaurant and dock area.
- Keep management informed of shortage of equipment and
- Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china,
glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is
- Return all clean china, glass, and silver to its proper storage
location using care to minimize breakage.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all chemicals
- Report any faulty equipment to management immediately.
- Empty garbage from the Food and Beverage areas into the hotel
- Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other employees.
- Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and
reassembling of all kitchen equipment, as needed.
- Follow all sanitation standards.
- Assist in the set up and breakdown of the restaurant buffet as
- Assist Banquets by supplying china, glass, and silver as required
by business demand
Keywords: Mansion on Forsyth Park, Savannah , Steward, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!