Company: Regional Management Corp
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
customers.For over 35 years, our Team Members have been passionate
about supporting customers through their financial challenges in
life. They take pleasure in finding solutions and lending a helping
hand, both to our customers and our communities. As we continue to
grow and become a national brand in consumer financing, we hope
you'll consider us for future career opportunities.If you are
looking to make a meaningful impact in people's lives by bringing a
personal touch to finances, join our team today!Job Purpose The
purpose of the Assistant Manager is to assist the Branch Manager in
order to learn the finance business, RMC's business practices and
to prepare to manage a branch office. The Assistant Manager will
perform in accordance with RMC's Mission, Vision and Shared
Values.Duties and Responsibilities
- Subject matter expert in RMC personal loan product offerings;
uses knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential
customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branch's
loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering
- Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the
- Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Process mail as needed.
- Sign checks for loans, branch expenses and money
- Close loans as directed by manager.
- Manage all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
- Process loan product applications.
- Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures
completed daily for branch.
- Assist in development of new and maintenance of current
business to business contacts.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a
sales/retail environment or cash management environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.Preferred Qualifications
- Some college coursework completed.
- 6+ months of consumer finance experience with exposure to sales
- Some leadership experience.
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement.Critical
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Desire for career advancement.
- Problem solving skills.Working Conditions This position works
in an office providing consumer loan products in person and over
the phone. The Assistant Manager typically works between the hours
of 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required.
Overtime may be required on an as needed basis and is at the
discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Savannah , Loan Specialist, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!