Registered Nurse Radiology PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Memorial Health Meadows Hospital our nurses set us
apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a
Registered Nurse Radiology PRN to join our healthcare
family.BenefitsMemorial Health Meadows Hospital, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Memorial Health Meadows Hospital, our nurses play a vital part.
We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want
to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare
is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses
to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse Radiology PRN opportunity.Job Summary and
QualificationsProvides safe and effective nursing care to all
patients utilizing the nursing process. The registered nurse is
also responsible for the direction of assigned personnel delivering
patient care. What you will do in this role:
- Verify the Radiology request for every exam matches the
Physicians order, verify Patient's Name and Birth date.
- Perform all Diagnostic Fluoroscopic radiography examinations
according to ACR standards, department, organizational, and medical
- Abide by all Policy and Procedures for patient exams, including
Meditech processes and patient interview skills.
- Can perform newly assigned duties or policies independently
after adequate explanation and training.
- Mentor front desk staff - fill in at front when needed.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Associate DegreeThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse Radiology PRN opening. Apply today and a member of
our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Savannah , Registered Nurse Radiology PRN, Other , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!