Part Time Dietary Aide
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pay starting at $16 to $16.50 per hour Broad Creek Care Center
at TidePointe, a Vi Community is recognized as a Great Place to
Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn
from the best and accelerate your Culinary Aide career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
- Free meal per shift Culinary Aide The enthusiastic team player
we seek will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks that
support food and beverage operations. Tasks include but are not
limited to assisting with the preparation of food and / or plating
of meals, setting dining room tables and delivery of food and
beverage carts. You will also perform daily cleaning of work and
service area along with heavy weekly cleaning and stock room
- Qualified applicants will maintain a courteous and professional
manner with staff, residents and guests.
- Previous experience with food handling in senior living and/or
customer service is preferred.
- Ability to use a Point of Sale (POS) system.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Possess or be willing and able to obtain Food Handlers
certification, as required.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where
applicable. Create your own story. Something inspiring is happening
at Broad Creek Care Center at TidePointe, a part of Vi,Living,'s
continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and
enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of
respect and family that's impossible to ignore between our
residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our
team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work
you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and
grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career. Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual
orientation/gender identity Keyword Tags: Culinary Aide, Senior
Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assistant Living
Compensation: Starting at $16 to $16.50 per hour (depending on
experience)Location Address700 TidePointe Way, Hilton Head Island,
South Carolina 29928
Keywords: Vi Living, Savannah , Part Time Dietary Aide, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!