Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Altamaha Health Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Altamaha Health Center is hiring a CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE
(CMA) to work both short term rehabilitation and long-term
care.SIGN ON BONUS: $3,000 for Full-Time CMA!All new hires must be
COVID-19 vaccinated or have a medical or religious accommodation
before you start.Position Summary: Under the direction of a
licensed nurse, theCMA administers prescribed drugs and completes
other delegated nursing tasksallowed by state law. CMA delivers
efficient and effective nursing care whileachieving positive
clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction. He/she
willfunction within the standards of practice as accorded by
his/her certification. TheCMA performs various patient care
activities and related non-professionalservices essential to caring
for personal needs and comfort for patients.
- Successful completion of a state approved certified nursing
- Successful completion of a state approved 60-hour certified
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency
- This position requires that the employee is able to read,
write, speak, and understandthe spoken English language to ensure
the safety and wellbeing of our patients andvisitors at the work
site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
- Must provide verifications of TST (tuberculin skin test) as
required by state law and inaccordance with company policy. TSTs
will be administered at the work site ifrequired.
- Basic knowledge of computer use or willingness to learn.
- Must attend a minimum of 12 hours continuing education programs
provided by thecenter in order to maintain certification.
Keywords: Altamaha Health Center, Savannah , Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Other , Jesup, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!