Workers Compensation/FMLA/Disability Coordinator
Company: The Neurosurgical & Spine Institute of Savannah
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for an experienced medical assistant who isn't
afraid of a little paperwork to assist our care teams in providing
more a seamless service to our workers comp patient population.
Candidates who are well organized and deadline focused are
encouraged to apply!
The Neurosurgical & Spine Institute of Savannah offers a
competitive salary and benefits including:
* Comprehensive medical coverage.
* 401(k) Plan with a 50% match up to 6% as well as profit
* Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) Program.
* Quarterly performance bonus.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity) and more.
Daily responsibilities may include:
*Job Requirements: *
* Schedule initial appointments for patients referred by a workers
* Obtain information needed to set up the appropriate patient
records and billing accounts.
* Serve as a liaison between practice providers, case managers and
* Coordinate referrals, authorizations and the delivery of
dictation/reportson behalf of assigned workers compensation
* Correspond with insurance company/employer regarding patient's
treatment and work status reports.
* Partner with case manager and field adjuster to resolve return to
work and treatment plan issues.
* Complete, log and disseminate assigned disability and FMLA
paperwork on behalf of practice.
*Required Skills: *
* Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program *OR*
twelve months of healthcare experience *OR* current Medical
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Comfortable working within multiple software systems including
EHR, PM, PACS and Microsoft Office.
Established in 1977, *The Neurological & Spine Institute of
Savannah* is one of the largest private neurosurgical practices on
the east coast. With office locations in Savannah, Pooler, Bluffton
(SC), Jesup and Statesboro, The Neurological & Spine Institute
plays a major role in bringing the latest, technologically
advanced, neurosurgical therapies to adults and children across
eastern Georgia & South Carolina's Lowcountry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Neurosurgical & Spine Institute of Savannah, Savannah , Workers Compensation/FMLA/Disability Coordinator, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!