Diesel Mechanic - Liberty County- First Group
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Heavy Diesel Mechanic - Hiring Immediately!Servicing Liberty
County's Vehicle and Equipment FleetFirst things First: Who are we?
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet
management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981,
First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and
cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at
governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit
agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations
throughout the United States. Heavy Diesel Mechanic Benefits
- $22 - $24 / hour wages are based on previous experience and
- An additional $.10 per hour for each ASE certification you
possess or obtain!
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety
- Ongoing company training on a state-of-the-art online
- Work with paperless shop technology on tablets!
- Discounts on cell phone plans, new cars, and more through the
Perk Spot program!As a Heavy Diesel Mechanic with First Vehicle
Services, serving Liberty County, you will help maintain and repair
vehicles to ensure customer safety. Other major job duties include:
- Perform preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections, and
annual maintenance inspections.
- Diagnose and perform all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
including brakes, suspensions, engines, drivetrains, transmissions,
and other repairs.
- Ensure work orders are completed accurately.
- Assist with road calls and emergency services as
necessary.Qualifications for Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- A valid driver s license is required.
- At least 3 years of automotive or diesel maintenance & repair
employment experience or a combination of technical school
education & experience.
- Mechanic s toolset
- ASE certifications are preferred. Must be willing to
participate in the company ASE certification program (company
training, testing, and bonuses provided!
- Be subject to a drug test.Apply today and get your career on
the road with First Vehicle Services! We aspire to have a culture
where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a
diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Savannah , Diesel Mechanic - Liberty County- First Group, Other , Midway, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!